You cannot download ringtones directly from the Internet to iPhone.
This is why to download a ringtone you need to do this from your computer or laptop.
1. Doiwnload a ringtone to your computer:
- If you visited meloboom.com from your phone - log in and add ringtones you liked to the favorites
- Visit meloboom.com from your computer, log in and visit the favorites.
- Download the selected ringtones to your computer in M4R format (ringtone format for iPhone)
2. Transfer a ringtone to iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- On the computer with Windows OS: open iTunes. Or on Mac computer: open Finder.
- Drag the downloaded ringtone to your device.
3. Select a new ringtone:
- Open «Settings» > «Sounds».
- Press «Ringtones» or other sound you want to change.
- Choose a new ringtone.
You can also set a ringtone for a particular contact:
- Open «Contacts» and select the needed one.
- Select "Change" in the right upper corner of the contact card.
- Press «Ringtone» or «Message sound» and select a new ringtone.